1. Environmental Engineering
Aqua-Air Environmental Engineers Pvt. Ltd. has wide range of environmental consulting experience with high environmental testing standards for both the private and public sectors. Our engineering and scientific staff has years of fieldwork and diverse experiences. With both in-house and field capabilities, our engineers and scientists can collect, monitor and analyze samples quickly and efficiently. Our methods of analysis are guaranteed to be at or above industry standards. Our accredited laboratories (proposed) have stringent internal quality control procedures in place to assure reliable results every time.
- Complete study of the Pollution Problem in industries from wastes generation to disposal and providing necessary technical know - how including design, basic engineering, detailed engineering, tender preparation for Effluent Treatment Plants (ETPs) for industrial wastewater, Sewage Treatment Plants (STPs) for residential wastewater, Water Treatment Plants (WTPs), Common Effluent Treatment Plants (CETPs) for more than two industries, Recycling plants (RPs) for reuse of water up to maximum extent, Zero Discharge Plants (ZDPs), Incineration System Plants (ISPs) for various non-biodegradable or toxic industrial wastes on Consulting basis, Design of Hazardous waste Storage Area and Consultancy Services for Secured/ Sanitary Landfill Facilities, Design and Consultancy Services for Bio – Medical Waste Treatment Facilities.
- Analysis, Design and Tender preparation of water supply distribution system, Sewerage system (Drainage system) and Storm water drainage system.
- Laboratory analysis of Air, Water, Sewage, Industrial effluent and Industrial hazardous water samples.
- Process study to reduce the pollution at source and reuse/recycle effluent.
- Performance study of existing pollution control facility and suggesting scheme for the optimization of the facility.
- Environmental Clearance from MoEF, New Delhi or SEIAA, Gandhinagar, Short term (Rapid) and Long term (Comprehensive) Environmental Impact Assessment Studies (EIAs), Environmental Auditing and Environmental statements.
- Safety Audit, on-site/off-site emergency plan and HAZOP study as per the statutory requirements under Factory Act.
- Energy Audit and design of various energy conservation schemes.
- Preparing adequacy and efficacy certificates on Environmental management System.
- Operation and Maintenance (O & M) of Effluent Treatment Plants (ETPs), Sewage Treatment Plants (STPs) and Water Treatment Plants (WTPs).
- Ambient Air, Vent & Stack Monitoring.
- Design of Pollution Control Equipment such as Cyclone, Scrubbers, Bag Filters, Fume Extraction Systems, Blowers, Aerators, Agitators, Flash mixers, Reaction Vessels, Clariflocculators, Scrapper Mechanisms, Incinerators, Scrubbers, etc.
- Effluent survey, Environmental review of Pollution control equipment and systems. Feasibility Studies, Laboratory bench scale Treat-ability studies, Pilot Plant studies etc
- Consulting service for Consent to Establish (NOC) and Consolidated Consents & Authorization (CCA).
- Monitoring and Analysis of Work Area Environment and filling up Form-37 as per requirements under Factory Act-1948 and Gujarat Factory Rules.
- Technical consultation & assistance to ensure and assure compete Enviro-Legal compliance in order to get the required NOC, Clearance & CCA.
2. Civil Engineering:
The Civil Engineering Division of Aqua-Air Environmental Engineers Pvt. Ltd. provides specialized civil engineering services for the planning, design and construction of site infrastructure for both the private and public sectors. The Civil Engineering staff successfully combines technical expertise of the engineer with an environmental background to offer a broad scope of professional services fully focusing on the planning, design and construction of site infrastructure.