Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) has been formally introduced in 1994 in India. Both central and state authorities share the responsibility of its development and management.
Our aim is that your business only has an impact on the market, not on the environment.
Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) is a new planning and decision making tool, it is a formal study process used to predict the environmental consequences of any development project. EIA thus ensures the prediction of potential problems and addressed at an early stage in project planning and design.
Environmental Impact Assessment determines the status of environment and identify the critical activities on environment. Based on this Industry can draw up Environmental Management Plan.
We assist our client in obtaining Environmental Clearance from MoEF, New Delhi or SEIAA, Gandhinagar.
We carry both Short term (Rapid) and Long term (Comprehensive) Environmental Impact Assessment Studies (EIAs); our team of experienced Environmental Assessment professionals can assist you in carrying out programmes and Environmental Clearance (EC) & EIA of development projects. We have experience of EC & EIA with non-technical summaries written in clear, unambiguous language. We can successfully guide you through these processes from project inception stage to oral hearing/public enquiry.
How we can help you
The EC services we provide include:
- Screening of projects, plans and programmes (FORM –I)
- Scoping studies & impact identification
- Environmental baseline condition assessments
- Specialized Environmental baseline condition assessments
• Noise monitoring
• Air emissions and odor monitoring, analysis and dispersion modeling
• Environmental Management Systems
• Water & waste water quality monitoring, analysis, management & treatment
• Soil, Hazardous & Solid Waste monitoring & analysis
• Guidance on waste storage, handling, recovery and disposal
- Management of public hearing/ oral enquiry process
- Sustainability appraisals and assessments for development
- Planning applications, appraisals, assessments and appeals
- Provision of expert witness services and planning enquiries
- Impact evaluation
- Risk Assessments (RA)
- HAZOP Study
- Appraisal of full Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA)
- Post audit/consultancy services are also provided
- Measures are taken to minimize the impact on environment
- Presentation to MoEF, New Delhi or SEIAA, Gandhinagar for Environment Clearance.
We can assist in identifying the specific requirements of an EC through scoping and undertake
specialist studies utilizing rigorous methodologies, in different sectors such as:
- Oil & Gas
- Real Estates
- Paper & Pulp
Software Available for modeling of Environmental Impacts:
- Rammet View
- Aermet View
- BPIP View
- ISC-AERMOD View
- Cont View
- ISC View 3D
- ISC View4